The first showers of monsoon hit many places in our state and no doubt it is super refreshing from the scorching sun. Here are some simple tips to keep your health safe not been affected by infections.
1. Retaining your hands clean will help to eliminate most of the monsoon-related infection.
2. Following a healthy diet is essential. Body and digestive system are more prone to infections during monsoon. Hence, the daily diet has to be balanced, hygienic and nutritious to boost immunity.
3. Fresh homemade should be part of the routine and avoid street food.
4. Consume hot/warm drinking.
5. Avoid oily food (street cooked especially) that could disrupt digestion or cause digestive issues.