Ten died after a massive chemical gas leak in Vishakhapatnam

Ten people including a child died after a massive chemical gas leak from LG Polymers plant in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

Emergency services rushed early morning. More than 300 people at the hospital and evacuated thousands from the nearby locale. About 20 villages were hit. The owner of the facility, however, has confirmed now the gas leak has been brought under control.

The commissioner of the Visakhapatnam city corporation stated around 3:00 Am styrene leak from the plant caught up. People around the areas woke up with a sense of terrible itching, breathlessness and busing sensation in their eyes. Some of them have inhaled it and either fell unconscious or faced breathing difficulties.

With the pain, they rushed out of their residence and very soon collapsed. Numerous cattle and livestock succumbed to poisonous gas pervading the air.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

Get Widget