- Ghee – 3 tablespoon
- Papaya – 1cup (grated)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar as required
- Almonds – 5 nos
- Cashew nuts – 8 nos
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the grated papaya sauté it , cook it for 5 minutes until becomes soft.
- Add the milk, sugar. Mix and cook for 5 – 10 minutes
- In another pan heat ghee and add the cashew nuts, almonds and sauté it ,and transfer into papaya mixture ..stir well
- Cook it for 2-5 minutes until it became thick
- Halwa ready to serve .
- Serve halwa warm or chilled..
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright