The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) informed on Monday that Kalabhavan Mani deceased due to aggravated liver disease.
The investigative team report stated that the poisonous element which accumulated in Mani’s body through food was the cause of his death. While dismissing rumours that the actor was likely murdered. Through uncooked food Chlorpyrifos, an organophosphate pesticide practised on crops spread the late Mani’s body through uncooked vegetables.
Four milligrams of methyl alcohol was also detected in the actor’s body at the moment of death. This toxic chemical, seemingly ingested by Mani while drinking liquor. The methyl alcohol could not be egested by his body due to the weary liver, it proved fatal.
Elements of cannabis were detected in Mani’s body, this could be because of the ayurvedic medicine consumed by the late actor, Kalabhavan Mani