Presently, It is the mobile app service that almost decides everything in our life. Online Banking, travel, food, art and almost everything. Our life live more conveniently because of the digital support. According to the report by App Annie, there is a rapid hike in revenue in the first few months of 2018 in the market of mobile apps, for both iOS and Android.
Listing out five popular mobile application that has been downloaded by the Indians mobile users.
1. During the first quarter of the year 2018, the most downloaded app in India is Facebook. In the year 2017, The social app doubtlessly turned out to be one the top application in the country in terms of downloads.
2. UC Browser ousts the famous messaging app WhatsApp and owns the second stage in the list of most apps for 2018. This free download features data saving, ad-blocks, fast browsing and lot more.
3. Facebook messaging instant messaging app. More than messaging, it allows users to do audio and video calls. And just like in the year 2017, this year too it is one of the most downloaded mobile apps in India.
4. To transfer files, ShAREIT is one of popular mobile app downloaded by Indian cellphone users. It supports to transfer files to different devices like tablets, phones, and computers.
5. JioTV app was in the last position in the list of the most downloaded app in the year 2017. However, it was a surprise that within five to six months of time JioTV mobile app is the most downloaded mobile app in our country. The mobile app enables users to watch live serials, matches, television shows hassle freely.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright